Welcome to Gaming World Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Borderlands 2 WARNING golden key warning

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

MUjedi

MUjedi

Lieutenant Colonel

• Members
  • 2,054 posts
  • LocationSt.Louis
  • xbox_gamertagonly:
    MUjedi
  • psn_online_id:
    Apex1111
When you see the gold box with the skulls, in Sanctuary. This is the box, that uses the golden key. There is NO warning, that you are using the key!! It's best to not open that chest, until your a higher level. If you rushed it like me, there is still a way to obtain another key. At the main menu, go to extras. Sign up for Shift and you will receive a key once you confirm your email. If you haven't used your key already, you will have 2 keys:)
Posted Image

StitchJones

StitchJones

First Sergeant

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationUpstate, NY
Yeah I lost one key that way :-(

Vixen Wild

Vixen Wild

First Lieutenant

• Members
  • 899 posts
  • LocationCa,USA
lost one as well. :cry: thats what I get for playing tired. :doh:

If you send me an FR to any of my gamertags please send a PM letting me know who you are. THX

835553.png

835554.png

My Youtube Channel (I don't have it up to date yet. Sorry.Working on it though.) :sorry: :sorry:  http://www.youtube.c...ser/VixenWilds

fierfly

fierfly

Colonel

• Members
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationIN
Thanks Jed! :bow: Didn't know we could get a second key.
Posted Image

bobbo, don't worry about the backlog. You can be a member of fly & my new gamer clan called "impossiblyhugebacklogofgamesthatwecannevercatchupwithdecadesofconstantplaying"!

TANK BUST3R

TANK BUST3R

Colonel

• Members
  • 2,992 posts
  • LocationALABAMA
Yep I fell for the golden Weapons box and no keys left ( I walk inside, it's like lights and angel singing saying open me open me and I did). I should of known it was a trick LOL

msreeseduck

msreeseduck

• Members
  • 233 posts
Thanks! We just started playing the first one, so thats going to be great to know when we get there.

IslandArts

IslandArts

Second Lieutenant

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationBermuda
  • psn_online_id:
    islandarts1
Had my second key before...whew

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users